Phone: 402-557-7368 or
800-756-7920, ext. 7368
» Fast Facts
» Photos [ZIP]
» Logo [ZIP]
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Registration includes full access to Human Capital Lab articles and presentations, including a periodic e-newsletter.
Bellevue University and its Human Capital LabSM to Sponsor Human Capital Metrics Conference
Representatives of the Lab to join industry experts for the two-day event focusing on Business Intelligence for Human Capital
This year's event focuses on Business Intelligence for Human Capital.
"The theme of this year's conference couldn't be more important in the learning community," said Michael E. Echols, Ph.D., executive vice president of Strategic Initiatives and the Human Capital Lab at Bellevue University. "CEOs want to see the financial value created by our learning initiatives - providing this is at the core of what we do at the Lab. It is through business intelligence tools that we are able to measure the results of our programs, thereby creating a decision framework with which to allocate future resources."Bellevue University and the Human Capital Lab will be represented in a number of presentations and panel discussions over the course of the event. Representatives include:
- Carolyn Youssef, Ph.D.
- Jennifer Moss Breen, Ph.D.
- Joe J. Hare, MS, CPLP, PMP
- Michael E. Echols, Ph.D.
- How human capital analytics are used to prove and improve the impact of investments.
- Methods for overcoming a lack of reliable data in measuring human capital initiatives.
- Proven strategies that lead to successful projects and reliable business intelligence.
- A review of case studies from a number of industries detailing how the measurement and analysis of human capital initiatives have positively impacted business results.
Dr. Echols continues, "In order for learning leaders to earn their seat at the table they need to be able to effectively communicate their results to the C-Suite in a language they are familiar with, the language of metrics."
To learn more, or to register for the conference, click here.